Man survives 750-volt shock after falling on to live rail

Man survives 750-volt shock after falling on to live rail

Chris Dos Santos suffered cardiac arrests and nearly had to have leg amputated after electricity ‘stuck’ him to railway track

A man has described how he was “sucked” on to an electrified rail track, causing multiple cardiac arrests and the near-amputation of his leg.

After an evening out with friends, Chris Dos Santos from Totton in Hampshire crossed railway tracks and fell on to the “third rail” that powers trains.

Continue reading…

Source: Guardian Transport

<a href="Man survives 750-volt shock after falling on to live rail” target=”_blank”>Man survives 750-volt shock after falling on to live rail